I have taught the following course across a variety of formats (asynchronous, synchronous, in person, and hybrid):
- Introduction to US Politics
- Introduction to International Relations (World Politics)
- US Foreign Policy
- European and EU Politics
- Global Governance
- International Organizations
- International Law
- Homeland Security
- Research Methods
*Syllabi are available upon request.
Games, Simulations, Activities and Assignments
- Check out an active learning exercise for online teaching (for these COVID-19 times) I constructed for helping students think about institutional design of international organizations.
- I created a simulation (pre-COVID-19 in class) on interstate conflict and climate change based on Stephen Walt’s Foreign Policy article “Who Will Save the Amazon (and How)?”
- In my courses on US politics and US foreign policy, I have a student activity and assignment that asks students to investigate and learn about the provenance of everyday goods they purchase and what affects the availability and price of these goods.