Studying Italian language, art, culture, history, and politics has been a hobby of mine for almost 20 years. In 2005, I developed the web site Parola del Giorno (www.paroladelgiorno.com) — also known by its acronym PdG – to help students of Italian build their vocabulary. PdG celebrated its 10 year anniversary in 2015!
In 2014, I founded and have, slowly but surely, worked to develop a small publishing company called PdG Press. Since 2014, two co-authors and I have written a number of language guides published through our budding publishing house PdG Press. Along with our stand-alone language guides, we have also published the series “Piccole Guide,” which debuted in 2017, language guides between 40-60 pages on important topics of Italian grammar.
We have published the following stand-alone titles:
- Il vero italiano: your guide to speaking “real” Italian (2014) – with Francesco Rossi
- Il vero italiano 2: Practice makes perfect (2015) – with Daniele Laudadio
- Il perfetto congiuntivo (2015) – with Francesco Rossi
- Preposizioni (Prepositions) – Piccole Guide, volume 1 – with Daniele Laudadio
- Exercise Supplement for volume 1 – with Daniele Laudadio
- Ripassiamo! (Let’s Review!) – Piccole Guide, volume 2 – with Daniele Laudadio
Our titles are available in paperback from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu.com, and most online bookstores. Our titles can also be ordered by brick-and-mortar stores — simply provide them with the requisite ISBN.