- OFAC Sanctions Enforcement Data Set, v2.0 from Harvard Dataverse (with Bryan R. Early)
- This version updates the data set used in the Security Studies article through November 27, 2021.
- If using this data set in your work, please cite:
Early, Bryan R., and Keith A. Preble. “Going Fishing versus Hunting Whales: Explaining Changes in How the US Enforces Economic Sanctions.” Security Studies 29, no. 2 (2020): 231–67. https://doi.org/10.1080/09636412.2020.1722850
- There is also a codebook that explains changes made to the original data set, which includes corrections of coding errors, some additional new variables, and some sample figures generated from the data.
- Stata code is available on request.
- Coming Soon: North Korea Illicit Trading Activities Data Set (with Charmaine N. Willis)
- Charmaine and I received an APSA Centennial Grant to complete the data set, which we hope to finish by September 30, 2022.