Keith A. Preble is a PhD candidate (international relations and comparative politics) in the Department of Political Science at the Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy at the University at Albany, State University of New York.
- Sanctions and economic statecraft
- Foreign policy of the United States and foreign policy analysis
- Political methodology, qualitative methods, mixed methods
- Politics and international relations of Southeast Asia
- Italian politics
I have taught the following courses for undergraduates:
- American Foreign Policy
- European Politics
- Homeland Security
- International Organizations
- Introduction to American Politics
- Research and Writing Seminar
Interests outside political science:
Besides political science, Keith has an interest in genealogy; Italian language, art, and translation; history; photography; music (he plays the flute, recorder, and piano); traveling; and web design.
Since 2005, he has operated a popular blog on Italian language that evolved into a small publishing company. Since 2014, Keith and his coauthors have published five Italian language guides and, time permitting, plan on publishing several more by the end of 2020.